2019 CWS Odds: Arkansas And Vanderbilt Open As Omaha Co-Favorites
Eight NCAA teams will enter, but only one will leave Omaha as the champion of college baseball.
The 2019 College World Series is officially underway from TD Ameritrade Park in Omaha, Nebraska, and oddsmakers have made the Arkansas and Vanderbilt the co-favorites to win it all.
2019 College World Series Odds
The following are the opening odds for the 2019 CWS at BetOnline.
- Arkansas +300
- Vanderbilt +300
- Mississippi State +350
- Louisville +800
- Texas Tech +850
- Florida State +900
- Auburn +1000
- Michigan +1400
At +300 (25% chance to win) odds, Arkansas and Vanderbilt lead all teams who managed to qualify for Omaha.
Mississippi State is not far behind the betting favorites and received +350 (22.22%) odds from online sportsbooks to win the title.
There is a rather large gap between the top three teams’ betting odds and the bottom five teams.
Louisville +800 (11.11%) leads the bottom five followed by Texas Tech +850 (10.53%), Florida State +900 (10%), Auburn +1000 (9.09%), and lastly, Michigan +1400 (6.67%) rounds out the field.
2019 CWS Schedule
Below you’ll find the complete schedule for the 2019 College World Series. The tournament begins on Saturday, June 15 and the best-of-three CWS Finals will start with Game 1 on Monday, June 24, followed by Game 2 on Tuesday, June 25, and Game 3 on Wednesday, June 26 if necessary.
All times below are for the Eastern Time zone (ET).
Saturday, June 15
- Game 1: Michigan vs. Texas Tech—2 PM, ESPN
- Game 2: Florida State vs. Arkansas—7 PM, ESPN
Sunday, June 16
- Game 3: Vanderbilt vs. Louisville—2 PM, ESPN
- Game 4: Mississippi State vs. Auburn—7:30 PM, ESPN2
Monday, June 17
- Game 5: G1 loser vs. G2 loser—2 PM, ESPN
- Game 6: G1 winner vs. G2 winner—7 PM, ESPN
Tuesday, June 18
- Game 7: G3 loser vs. G4 loser—2 PM, ESPN
- Game 8: G3 winner vs. G4 winner—6 PM, ESPN/ESPN2
Wednesday, June 19
- Game 9: G5 winner vs. G6 loser—7 PM, ESPN
Thursday, June 20
- Game 10: G7 winner vs. G8 loser—8 PM, ESPN2
Friday, June 21
- Game 11: G6 winner vs. G9 winner—2 PM, ESPN/ESPN2
- Game 12: G8 winner vs. G10 winner—7 PM, ESPN
Saturday, June 22
- Game 13: TBD vs. TBD (if necessary)—2 PM, ESPN/ESPN2
- Game 14: TBD vs. TBD (if necessary)—7 PM, ESPN/ESPN2
Monday, June 24
- CWS Finals Game 1: TBD vs. TBD—7 PM, ESPN
Tuesday, June 25
- CWS Finals Game 2: TBD vs. TBD—7 PM, ESPN
Wednesday, June 26
- CWS Finals Game 3: TBD vs. TBD (if necessary)—7 PM, ESPN